Not sure what to expect on the day of your retractable awning installation? Don’t worry, we’ve created a checklist you can use to prepare for the installation at every stage of the process.
Before our experts arrive to install your awning, there are a few things you can do to make sure things go smoothly:
- Clear a path for the technicians
- Clear off your deck or patio where the awning will be installed
- Put pets inside and keep children out of the work area
While the awning is being installed, do the following to make sure it’s exactly what you want:
- Double check that the placement of your awning is correct
Once installation is complete, our technicians will:
- Thoroughly clean up their work area of any debris left from the installation.
- Demonstrate how to use the awning and its many features.
- Demonstrate how to remove and reinstall the valance.
- Provide a copy of our warranty, care & use instructions.
- Collect the final payment in cash, check, Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express debit or credit cards. A payment receipt will be sent via email.
- Wells Fargo financing will be initiated by our internal accounting team within 1 day.
- Put your furniture back into place, and enjoy the shade!
- Review your care and maintenance instructions.
Now that you know what to expect from your awning installation, give Marygrove a call if you have any other questions or concerns. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are always here to help.