Not sure what to expect from your retractable awning installation? Don’t worry, we’ve created a checklist you can use to prepare for the installation at every stage of the process.
Before our experts arrive to install your awning, there are a few things you can do to make sure things go smoothly:
- Clear a path for the technicians
- Clear off your deck or patio where the awning will be installed
- Put pets inside and keep children out of the work area
While the awning is being installed, do the following to make sure it’s exactly what you want:
- Double check that the placement of your awning is correct
Once installation is complete, our technicians will:
- Make sure the valence is installed correctly and show you how to operate it
- Show you how to extend and retract the awning
- Answer any questions you have about using your awning
- Put your furniture and fixtures back on your deck
- Enjoy the shade
Now that you know what to expect from your awning installation, give Marygrove a call. Our friendly and knowledgeable representatives can help you pick the best awning for your home.