- 8 Exclusive Marygrove 100% Solution Dyed Acrylic Fabrics
- Hundreds of Custom Fabrics available
Marygrove Awnings have a number of fabric, color and design choices that can be perfectly matched to coordinate with your existing outdoor design and color scheme. We supply an Acrylic Fabric that matches or exceeds the performance of Premium named fabrics.
#372 Atlantic Glacier
#170 Cafe Burgundy
#362 Summer Green
#140 Khaki Beige
#443 Natural Cabernet
#360 Desert Sand
#000 Cafe Black
Marygrove Awnings use a 100% Solution Dyed Acrylic product which provides these features:
- A protective Dupont™ Teflon Coating on both sides of the fabric
- A center layer of woven water repellant fabric that keeps out water but allows the fabric to breathe
- 100% Solution dyed fabric – this means the fabric is dyed all the way through each strand giving the awning lasting color brightness
- Mildew resistant fabric so awnings will keep their color in all climates
- Heat Sealed Seams that will eliminate stitching for longer fabric life
- Marygrove also uses a commercial thread that is not damaged by exposure to sunlight, weather or water.
- Each awning is approved by the Skin Cancer Foundation for 99% U.V. protection
- 5-Year Limited Warranty included with all awning sales
- A calculated and proven 20 degree difference under the awning
Unlike a radish which is only colored on the surface, our fabric is dyed using a coloring process that is applied through the yarn. This way, the fabric keeps from fading and losing its color. It stays bright and colorful all the way through, just like a carrot.
Marygrove Awning Company is one of the largest retractable awning companies in America, but we build them one awning at a time with your satisfaction in mind.
Our skilled designers and technicians treat every residential awning and commercial awning job with the same care and attention to quality.
You get personal attention before, during, and after each installation.
Marygrove's commercial awnings can be found on some of Michigan's most prestigious businesses, including many national franchises around Detroit and Grand Rapids, Michigan as well as Toledo, Ohio.
In addition, Marygrove custom-designed awnings for home and business can be found in and on numerous professional venues, such as the Palace of Auburn Hills, Comerica Park, Joe Louis Arena, DTE Energy Theater and more.
See how Marygrove Awning Company can enhance your home or business.
Click here to request a free, no obligation in-home estimate or call 1-800-44AWNING today.